The Pharmacy Controller SQL Overview
Pharmacy Management Information Systems integrated with Quickbooks point of sale for your total pharmacy management solution from dispensary to back office administration.
Pharmacy Controller SQL - Total dispensary management and control
This fast and efficient database system does what the name suggests by managing and controlling ALL Patient/Doctor/Prescription/Inventory data and records - virtually all of the functions your pharmacist will perform.
We present to you a whole new paradigm in pharmacy/dispensary operations. Not just a dispensing system but a complete state-of-the-art patient counseling, clinical pharmacology, drug-drug interactions, Allergy Reactions and Internet-ready Drug Information database management tool. Controlling virtually every aspect of Pharmacy, this MIS product will put information at the finger tips of its users and without a doubt, make their jobs more satisfying and their work more efficient.
Primary objectives of the Pharmacy Controller SQL:
- Provide the support necessary for you to maximize the potential of pharmacy
- Give you the tools to provide the best customer service
- Expand your capacity to increase revenue so as to expand these services
- Offer its users an effective and efficient work environment
- Ensure customers are served efficiently so they spend no more time in pharmacy than is necessary
Some key features:
- Built on a complete Client-Server technology
- Allergy Reaction capabilities by patient – Restrict dispensing of specified medications to patient
- Drug – Drug Interaction capabilities – Restrict dispensing of specified medications on same Rx
- Compound mixtures quickly & easily
- Display profiles by Drug, Rx number, Date or Doctor
- Records recipients of actual medication if different from patient
- Highlights all non dispensed items in profiles
- Display photo images of patients/customers
- Display photo images of drug items
- ICP (Insurance Claims Processing) capabilities
- Internet ready Drug Information
- Interfaces with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Interfaces with Intuit QuickBooks POS
- Reports Rx & Transaction data using a wide selection of criteria.
- Demographic Reports by District or Drug (for Statisticians, Medical & Health professionals)